April 2, 2011

Jamie

Hi everyone. One, it was Chipotle that gave me bad cramps. I literally almost died. Shelby was the one who got cramps from the chinese buffet (I think it was because she ate the left over burritos from Chipotle but you know how she is lol). Anyways, I've been having soooo much fun here. The drive down was pretty grueling, especially because half of the time had to use the bathroom 3423424 times, but we finally made it on Thurs. evening. Since then, we've been swimming, doing karate, and just relaxing. This is probably one of the most relaxed trips I've been on since Shakespeare 10'. I'm really glad I went on this one! But about the karate, I've learned A LOT about my stances and stuff so that's been really cool too. Overall, I'm having tons of fun. Right now we are trying to decide if we are going to the Shiai Tournament part of the camp (I HOPE SO) so it's a little hard to concentrate on this. We're also going swimming in a few so this'll be all for now. Hopefully, I can get a better tan because I'm the only white person who didn't tan, burn, or anything yesterday. Hopefully, I can at least aquire a burn. I'm rambling, ALRIGHT, bye!!

No comments: