April 6, 2010

The swift attack on Las Vegas.

As you might have noticed from the title of this blog, we (Cedar Ridge Academy's karate kids) made an attack on Saturday the 3rd on Las Vegas Nevada. We annihilated countries like Kazakhstan, Australia, Canada, Poland, and Mexico. Us Americans were probably the minority at this tournament. It was gigantic, lets just put it that way.
Before the day of the tournament i encountered a rather horrendous experience. I was climbing on a play structure in St. George, and the wood roof sliced half of my mole on my back off. I ran very fast into the house to find blood dripping all down my back. Fortunately Tactical Medic Robert Neilson was there to assist.
overall, the trip was amazing. I have never had so much fun in a sober environment. looking for Lexi was a blast and the plethora of flashing lights in Vegas was astonishing. I hope to visit again, and we all thank the Neilsons for the trip.

Lettuce.

No comments: