October 23, 2009

Cedar Ridge Shotokan--Phoenix Trip--DAY 3

Oi!
Today started out bombdiggity. Some of us,(Madlove, Contrary and Moi) slept in, cleaned up, and began the embarkment on hiking Squat (Squaw) Peak. All of us BMWs, or BMMs (burly mountain women or men) made haste to this seemingly impossible hike. Unfortunately my legs weren't long enough and the steps were taller than I am, so I had some help from the gentlemen. :)
As us beasts hiked the peak, Princess Madlove and Page walked up the first little leg, and then went back to the Yukon and the Denali to sun bathe. What precious water nymphs. Speaking of water nymphs, we headed to the crib of One and family. Of course, Drama Queen and I were the first ones in! Unforunately no one told me that I might have to know the warning signs of hypothermia.
After One's house, we packed in the car and went back to the hotel, in which my baby sister and daddy were there waiting for me. My dad is the cutest little thing, and my sister.... well let's just say she grew up.


more in the a.m!


%%^^&W@$@#$^$@^%@$@#lettuce#$%^&&(()*&)_+(*&^%$

1 comment:

Nick said...

WOW!!! What an awesome experience for the kids and the parents and siblings who attended. We are soooo proud of the competitors, and so grateful to Christine and Rob for giving the kids this wonderful opportunity. Fabulous!