October 30, 2009

Phoenix trip


The trip was way fun!! It took awhile to get started because after we had been driving in the bus for awhile Rob decided to turn it around and drive the Yukons. but after that we drove to St. George for 8 hours. When we got there the girls were making some amazing burgers and hot dogs, they were great. Christine decided she wanted to spin poi, which is basicly spinning maces around and looking cool. So being the competitve person that I am, I decided to do some spinning of my own. When I was at home I spun rifles for a drill team. So I grabbed a digging tool and started spinning that it was pretty fun. We played pool and hung out after that. Rob watched baseball. The next day we had another 8 hour drive to Pheonix and that was pretty fun. That night we went swimming and hung out at the pool. on our first whole day at Pheonix we hiked sqwa peak. I worked out in the morning with Sensi and then we went and hiked. The hike wasn't that hard but it was fun. I got to get close to some of the girls. The next day we went to the tournament. We sat around and watched a bunch of people compete. Then it was our turn, I didn't do to well, but it was still fun. we hung out for the next day and drove back to St. George. We were all pretty tired but I was the only one to do school. The funnest part of the trip was hanging out and getting close to the girls I haven't gotten to hang out with before.
- Alexander the Great

No comments: